Home » Who it Benefits
- People who want convenient, reliable, and healthful food products.
- People who will benefit from a professional selection of the best quality and value-balanced products in the region.
- People who want to give back to their community.
- Organizations such as schools, sports teams and nonprofits that need a constant stream of reliable funding.
- Organizations that need a fun and easy way to reach out to a wide range of potential supporters.
- Producers who are currently limited to farmers’ markets, and local distribution.
- Producers who want a streamlined distribution system for their quality goods.
- Producers who want to expand their distribution, brand and grow their business!